Who needs a Victoria's Secret Application for a job?
This form is used by those who want to apply for a job in Victoria’s Secret Stores Inc. All applicants should read the form carefully before completing it.
What is the Victoria's Secret Application for?
This form provides information about the applicant’s education, work experience, and some personal data which will help the personnel department to determine if the applicant is eligible for the job.
Which documents do support the application?
As a rule, there is no need to attach other forms to the application. The applicant may enclose a resume, though.
When is the Victoria's Secret Application due?
The applicants can fill out the form when there is a vacancy for which they want to apply.
What information should be provided in the application?
While completing the form, the applicant must add the following information:
- Date of application
- Desired position and salary expectations
- Desired schedule
- Date available to start working
- Personal information (name, authorization for employment in the US, address, phone number, SSN, age);
- Information about the education (name and location of the school, degree/area of study, number of years attended);
- Employment history (name and address of the employer, position held, major duties, wages, reason for leaving);
- Academic and professional activities and achievements (awards, publications, technical-professional societies);
- Special skills;
- Any additional information;
- Person to contact in case of emergency (name, address, phone number);
- Availability on weekdays.
If the applicants want to get a copy of a Consumer Report, they have to check the appropriate box on the last page of the application.
The application should be signed and dated as well.
What do I do with the application after its completion?
The completed and signed application should be submitted to the corresponding personnel department.